On Saturday, October 19, 2019, we invite you, our neighbors and the residents of San Francisco and beyond to the little festival with a big view. Potrero Hill, iconic neighborhood extraordinaire, is hosting the 30th annual festival – an exciting street fair on 20th Street. We’ll have music, food, crafts, rides and activities for young and old alike. We hope to see you on the hill!
Festival Performances & Activities:
- Main and Youth Stages including performances by some of the area’s most exciting performers.
- Kids Area including rides, games, treats, performer stage and more.
- Snack the Hill: A variety of food from Potrero Hill restaurateurs and more
- Over 100 Potrero Hill artisans, local artists, merchants & nonprofit organizations
- Collectible Posters will be posted on Potrero Hill and beyond
- Advertising in Potrero View, the San Francisco Chronicle & More
- Multi-channel promotion in print, online and social media marketing outlets
The Potrero Hill Festival supports the programs of the Potrero Hill Neighborhood House (NABE). The NABE is an invaluable community resource providing essential support and programs to the community, including youth and senior nutrition, job training employment placement, after-school and summer education programs, and programs for developmentally disabled adults.