On Saturday, October 19, 2013, we invite you, our neighbors and the residents of San Francisco and beyond to the little festival with a big view. Potrero Hill, iconic neighborhood extraordinaire, is hosting the 24th annual festival by kicking off with: Bleu Cakes:Pancakes & Cajun-style Brunch created by the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts followed by an exciting street fair on 20th Street. We’ll have music, food, crafts and activities for young and old alike. We hope y’all join us!
Bleu Cakes & Jazz Brunch
Location: Potrero Hill Neighborhood House, 953 De Haro Street
Date: October 19, 2013, 9:00 am -12:00 noon. Last seating 11:45 am.
Before the Festival join the Festival Committee and the Potrero Hill Neighborhood House for an annual tradition – a lavish and delicious brunch catered by the California Culinary Academy featuring Dixieland music and superb San Francisco bay views. Purchase your tickets at the door: $12.00; for children age 7 and under: $5.00
- The Pancakes & Cajun-style Brunch is located at the Potrero Hill Neighborhood House
- The Potrero Hill Festival is located on 20th Street between Missouri and Wisconsin.
Potrero Hill Festival
Date: October 19, 2013 11:00 am-4:00 pm
Location: 20th Street between Missouri & Wisconsin Streets
2013 Festival Performances & Activities:
- Main and Youth Stage including performances by some of the area’s most exciting performers:
- 11:00 am – Apollo Jazz Group
- 12:30 pm — Fei Tian Academy of the Arts
- 1:00 pm — Potrero’s Own Soul Delights
- 2:30 pm — San Francisco Rock Project
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm — DJ Leroy Dance Party
- 12:30 – 2:30 pm — NABE Youth Talent Show
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm — ISA Dance Lessons
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm — DJ Leroy Dance Party
- Kids Area including bouncy house, petting zoo, pony rides, performer stage and more
- Snack the Hill: A variety of food from Potrero Hill restaurateurs and more
- Over 80 Potrero Hill and local artists, merchants & nonprofit organizations
- Collectible Posters will be posted on Potrero Hill and beyond
- Advertising in Potrero View & the San Francisco Bay Guardian
- Online campaign including a website, social marketing and email campaign
- Festival has an expected attendance of over 6,000 Potrero Hill and San Francisco Residents
- Pancakes & Cajun-style Brunch will be attended by as many as 500 Potrero Hill and San Francisco Residents
The Potrero Hill Festival will support the programs of the Potrero Hill Neighborhood House (NABE). The NABE is an invaluable community resource that provides important programs for the community, including youth and senior nutrition, employment and supplemental education programs and programs for developmentally disabled adults.